The University of Melbourne Animal Protection Society is a club dedicated to campaigning for and advocating the interests of all animals. If you care about animals and want to help reduce their suffering, meet like-minded people, or even just learn more about animal welfare, the University of Melbourne Animal Protection Society is for you!
Our activities include:
- Social excursions (such as Edgar's Mission and Kindness House)
- Social dinners at some of Melbourne's great vegetarian / vegan restaurants
- Film Screenings
- Outreach including leafletting and demonstrations
- Raising awareness about animal rights
- Hanging out at the co-op and eating vegan cake!